Green Is Economical
- Old Thinking: Companies have long mistakenly thought that adopting environmentally friendly processes adds costs.
- New Thinking: Green practices like recycling, reusing and reducing waste can cut costs because they make a company more efficient.
- Proof in Action: At the Subaru of Indiana plant, workers are constantly devising and revising green initiatives. The factory has dramatically reduced waste per vehicle and puts no garbage in landfills.
Major Blog Post – Groupings
PETER’S CURRENT THOUGHTS
- Jordan GOES OFF On Media's FALSE Standing Rock Coverage youtu.be/YCwIvRDRSVo 1 year ago
- I did 12km this am. Best pace for distance yet. Great result as I felt I had been slacking off. runkeeper.com/activity?userI… 2 years ago
- Achieved 2000 kms of walking in 2014. 2 years ago
- Have completed 1700 kms of walking so far this year, now to reach 2000 by year end 3 years ago
- At parliament to hear @cjsbishop deliver his maiden speech as part of Address in Reply debate. Well done Chris 3 years ago
Facebook Thoughts – Manning Charles & Associates